Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 3 day 4 - progress

I let Koda out of her crate to transfer to the crate in my room at bedtime. I was cleaning up a bit first and Koda sat to wait for me. That's when I noticed her first ever tight sit. Both legs in by her side..sitting in a big girl sit!


Since she came to me, koda has always sat with her legs straight out in front of her..kind of like a puppy sit, but more pronounced.


What a great motivator to keep going! She's off the metacam now too, with no signs of limping! We're getting there! The crate restrictions really do work! I know a lot of people try to keep their dogs calm and crate restrictions is hard on people to enforce, but it's so worth it for me because I KNOW she can't accidentally hurt herself.


Anyway...onward!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment