Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 6 - more on poop

My poor girl..

This morning I took Koda out to potty and she sniffed and sniffed so i brought her back in and began my morning routine.

By the time i was almost ready to go, she was panting so hard in her crate i became concerned.

I took her out of the crate and she went straight to the door.. by the time i got there she had a small poop on the mat.. so i rushed herout and had some pretty big deposits out there.. poor thing..

I'm not sure what that was about.. if she's having a reaction to her meds, her food or if it was anxiety over the fact that i was leaving for the first time.. but now i'm a tad nervous about the construction that's taking place outside my house today.. she's not going to be a happy camper.

I'll go home at lunch and check up on her.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment