Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 4 Day 3 - props to my girl

Today's been a hectic day.. lots of yard work to do so i've been in and out of the house a lot. Mostly out. If i'm outside, I'll usually take tucker with me as long as what i'm doing couldn't impale him in some way.. so he stays in when i'm mowing the lawn or weed whacking..

Koda has been SO GOOD. She just stays in her crate and sleeps. She doesn't complain.. unlike SOME dogs i know *eyes tuck* who gets quite agitated when i'm outside and he's not. Must think he's missing out on something, because he has very little desire to stay outside if i'm not out there.

So i'm so proud of my girl.. she's so well behaved in that crate of hers.. only 1.5 weeks until she can go on short walks! I think we're both looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment